Available from Co-Tron, LAPP products are synonymous with quality and innovation.
With specialist cable solutions for production machinery, industrial robots, public transport, food processing, alternative energy, charging systems for electronic vehicles, oil drilling platforms and more – the functionality for of their products comes from a deep understanding of the industries and applications in which they are used.
At Co-Tron we can help you find the right cable solution for your project. We buy in bulk, enabling us to give our customers competitive pricing and exact order quantities - all with the same Co-Tron high level of customer service that our clients receive from us.
LAPP products available from Co-Tron include:
- • YY cable – multicore PVC YY control, signal and power cable available in number coded or colour coded core identification.
- • SY cable – steel braided multicore PVC SY cable for additional mechanical protection
- • CY cable – copper braided multicore PVC CY cable for protection against electrical interference. Suitable where a high degree of circuit integrity is required and where interference can prevent accurate signal transmission in low or medium voltage installations.
- • Low smoke halogen free cable – specialist cable with low smoke density and flame propagation, tested to IEC and VDE standards.
- • Highly flexible chain cables – for constant moving applications, suitable for most modern automated manufacturing systems, inside and outdoors and to meet the highest service life requirements.
- • Rubber cable – tough, rubber sheathed cables conform to the CENELEC Common European regulations and are ideal for use in both outdoor and wet conditions.
Contact our team today for pricing and stock availability on 01634 719799